The Isle Of Sheppey in north Kent is a superb sailing environment less than an hour from London, boasting some of the finest sailing waters in the UK.
The island's north shore has access to:
- Extensive sheltered waters
- Launching at all states of tide
- Sea, river & estuary sailing
- A Blue Flag beach
- Olympic courses in all wind directions
- Remarkably flat sea-state
- Excellent cruising potential
- Perfect for performance boats
IOS is easily accessible from London and the Kent countryside
via the M2/M20 motorways and
the A249. Simply follow the road signs for "Sheerness".